So last week I got it in my head that I would play a prank on a few co-workers who were out of the building with kids on a field trip. One of whom had a slight run in with the authorities regarding her lacking a visible parking permit. So I thought making a fake yet convincing ticket and putting it on their cars while they were out would be a great idea. So one afternoon I dove into Excel, found some legit looking icons and "ticket-speak" from the internets, and threw together what you see here.
Pretty good no? Some highlights include:
- $500.00 fine for Lewd and/or unsavory behavior (non-administrative).
- $7.24 fine for Administrative misconduct of a sexual vehicular nature.
- Possibility of Destaffing and/or rubber room status.
- Seizure of vehicle, income tax refunds or lottery winnings to satisfy unpaid fines.
- The fact that the school system doesn't have officers and doesn't give out tickets...
- All checks must be made payable to our Tech Specialist.
So my victims (mostly) hadn't actually quite noticed all the details to see it was a fake and one took it to my Assistant Principal... who called Security. But my AP got a kick out of it after the fact, and I think it's all cleared up. Now I just need to watch my back a little until I feel said victims aren't going to push me down the stairs, or slash my tires...