Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rally To Restore Sanity (and/or Fear)

Rally To Restore Sanity and or Fear- Stage and Capitol Building
Well that was fun.
I had a horrible view, it was a miserable Metro ride into the city, and I barely got there on time, but Rally To Restore Sanity (and/or Fear)was a lot of fun. Despite not being able to see the stage (nor jumbo-trons) very well, all parts of the show kept me and the crowd laughing for a solid three hours while making some very good points about our national conversation. At the end, as the 200,00o people shuffled off the mall, I got a little closer to the stage and managed this sketch. I'm a little disapointed I didn't get a sketch of Kareem Abdul Jabar or R2D2, but I did get a few of the other people who attended.

Rally To Restore Sanity and or Fear- ChairRally To Restore Sanity and or Fear- Wheres WandaRally To Restore Sanity and or Fear- Kid in Tree
I have a few more half-done sketches, and will share them as soon as I finish them off! Until I get those done, check out Joel's get sketches, as he showed up to sketch too!

No comments: